Here come existing home sales ...
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will publish data on March existing home sales at 10 a.m. ET.
Economists forecast that sales of existing single-family homes rebounded by 3.9% at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.28 million.
In February, sales fell 7.1% at an annual rate of 5.08 million. The NAR said sales were depressed by "unshakably low supply levels and steadfast price growth in several sections of the country."
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Swiggy raises $700 million led by Invesco to double down on quick commerce, valuation crosses $10 billion
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction
- From Adani Green to HAL – these 10 stocks have defied the market meltdown
- Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month