Here come initial jobless claims...
The latest reading on initial jobless claims will be out at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Economists forecast that claims ticked up to 252,000 last week, according to the Bloomberg consensus.Claims climbed by 10,000 to 247,000 the prior Thursday, below economists' expectations of an increase to 255,000.Advertisement
As of last week, claims have been below 300,000 for 97 straight weeks.
Refresh this page for updates at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Air India Express plane crash lands in Kerala after overshooting the runway
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s