Here comes Canada's GDP...
Screenshot/Global News Canada
Canada reports July gross domestic product on Friday. Economists are expecting an increase of 0.1% month-over-month and 2.2% year-over-year.Economic growth accelerated in the second quarter at the fastest pace in a year, driven by sharp increases in exports and consumer spending. But June saw a flat reading as a major outage at a Canadian energy facility weighed on oil and gas output. Advertisement
The data will come the same day the US is expected to publish text of a bilateral trade agreement with Mexico. President Donald Trump has threatened to exclude Canada from a final NAFTA agreement and to impose tariffs on Canadian car imports to the US.
Canada could presumably join the deal later - if it makes concessions on key sticking points including access to Canada's protected dairy market and rules on resolving trade disputes.
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Best hair removal creams for women
- Independence day 2020 slogans, quotes and messages from famous personalities
- Best affordable wired keyboards for home and office use