Here Comes Durable Goods...
Flickr via Charman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Expectations are for orders to rise 0.5% month-over-month, a moderation from the wild swings seen in August and July.Durable goods orders excluding transportation are also expected to rise 0.5%.
We'll be back with the live numbers when they hit.
- India surpasses 2 lakh mark in daily COVID-19 cases with 1038 new fatalities
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt