Here Comes Janet Yellen...
Yellen's press conference follows the latest monetary policy decision from the Fed, which saw the Fed keep interest rates unchanged and take another $10 billion off its quantitative easing program.
The Fed also released its latest Summary of Economic Projections, which included the Fed's latest dot plot. The latest plot was a little more hawkish than in June, as the average for the end of next year increased to 1.27% from 1.2%.
The Fed also kept the phrase "considerable time" when describing how long it expects to keep interest rates near zero after the conclusion of its QE program.
Additionally, the Fed released details on how it plans to exit its QE program.
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera