Here comes Nike...
Julian Finney/Getty Images
- Nike is scheduled to report its third-quarter results after the market's close on Thursday.
- Shares have been on a tear in recent months, up 19% gain so far in 2019.
- Watch Nike trade in live.
As Nike was set to report quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Thursday, its shares were poised to close at a record high. Here's what Wall Street is expecting from the sneaker giant's third-quarter results, according to analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS): $0.65.
- Revenue: $9.6 billion.
Wall Street is generally pretty bullish on the company. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg, carry 25 "buy" ratings, 10 "hold" ratings, and just one "sell."Read more Nike and retail coverage from Business Insider:
- Nike is running a clearance sale with an extra 20% off - these are the 11 best deals
- Buffalo Wild Wings is kicking off its turnaround efforts with new menus, classy cocktails, and more changes to win over millennials
- 8 comically large items you can buy at Costco
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive