Here comes the early Republican debate...
Two candidates who formerly participated in the main stage debates - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) - will join former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pennsylvania) and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R), who have participated in the previous three early debates.
Christie and Huckabee both failed to register high enough in the polls to qualify for the main-stage debate.
The debate will notably exclude former New York Gov. George Pataki (R) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R), who failed to garner the 1% support among likely Republican voters in several select polls needed to qualify.
Follow our live blog below.
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend