HERE COMES THE PHILLY FED'S BUSINESS OUTLOOK...
Howard Smith-USA TODAY Sports
Consensus is for a print of 10.0, compared with a prior reading of 6.5.
Goldman Sachs economist Jan Hatzius considers it one of the best predictors of overall U.S. economic growth.
But Citi's Peter D'Antonio disagrees.
"In the absence of data we caution against looking at the Philly survey, as it is notoriously erratic and poorly correlated with actual activity, in our view," wrote D'Antonio in a preview of the release.
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors