Here is every game that will be enhanced by the new PS4 Pro at launch
Let's say you find a sweet Black Friday deal on a brand new TV that supports 4K resolution and high dynamic range (HDR), making everything look amazing. You're probably going to want your video games to keep up, right?
That's where the PlayStation 4 Pro comes in. The new, beefed up version of the PS4 adds some horsepower to enhance certain games. These games will feature eye-searingly high 4K resolution, a higher range of bright and dark colors courtesy of HDR, more stable framerates and more.
Thanks to the PlayStation Blog, we now know which games will be enhanced by PS4 Pro when it launches for $399.99 on November 10. If you already own these games, don't worry; they will be automatically enhanced by PS4 Pro, so you don't need to buy or do anything.
Note: Some of these games require the PlayStation VR headset. Those games are denoted by (VR) after the title.
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB
- The Amazon bribery case in India is getting murkier and the lack of transparency is not helping