Here's a close-up look at the Tour de France leader's fast-looking race bike
LUXEMBOURG - After three stages of the Tour de France, Welshman Geraint Thomas of Team Sky leads the race ahead of teammate and overall favorite Chris Froome, the Kenyan-born Briton, by 12 seconds, thanks to his winning ride in the time trial on stage one in Düsseldorf and his superb racing since.Like Froome, Thomas is riding a carbon-fiber Pinarello Dogma F10 equipped with Shimano's new electronic Dura-Ace component group and wheels as well as Continental Pro Ltd tubular tires.
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other
- Publicis Groupe consolidates Data Science, Programmatic and Media Tech with Zenith and Starcom, under a common leadership
- Here are the 7 Indians who will be a part of Cannes Lions Jury this year
- CBSE Class 10 board exams cancelled, Class 12 exams postponed as COVID-19 cases surge