Here's a leaked photo of LG's next smartphone, the G6
Want an early look at LG's next flagship phone?
Here you go:
That's the near-final version of the LG G6, which is expected to launch in the coming weeks. A source sent this photo to Business Insider.
The photo backs up other claims we've heard about the G6, including the dual-camera system and fingerprint sensor on the back. It also has a shiny black finish, sort of like the Jet Black color on the iPhone 7.
The dual cameras could be used to recreate the blurry background "bokeh" effect, just like in the iPhone 7 Plus portrait mode.
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report