Here’s all you need to know about “Howdy, Modi!” where Modi and Trump will come together for their first rally ever
- Howdy, Modi ! is a rally where PM Narendra Modi will address 50,000 Indian Americans during his US visit on 22 September 2019, reported ANI.
- US President Donald Trump will also be joiningModi to address this large gathering of Indian Americans.
- The event is amongst the largest gatherings held by a foreign leader in the US, said the report.
A special gesture by @POTUS, signifying the special friendship between India and USA! Delighted that President… https://t.co/OgBxV6fOu4— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) 1568607144000
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
US President Donald Trump will also be joiningModi to address this large gathering of Indian Americans The event is amongst the largest gatherings held by a foreign leader in the US, said the report.
"It will be a great opportunity to emphasize the strong ties between the people of the United States and India, to reaffirm the strategic partnership between the world's oldest and largest democracies, and to discuss ways to deepen their energy and trade relationship," said Stephanie Grisham, White House Secretary.
Here’s everything we know about the event :
Howdy Modi: Date, Time and Venue
Howdy, Modi! will be held at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas on September 22, 2019.
The event will begin at 10am (local time) or 8.30pm (IST) and will last till 1pm (local time) or 11.30pm (IST).
Howdy Modi tickets availability
AdvertisementOrganisers have claimed that the event is sold out. As many as 50,000 Indo-American have already registered for the event. All the new registrations will be added to the waiting list. People can opt for two types of registration — general registration and student registration.
What’s going to happen?
The 3-hour long event will have a cultural programme and Modi’s speech. Trump will also try to woo Indian origin voters for the upcoming presidential election during the rally.
Modi offers India's cost-effective technology but only to 'friendly' nations
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution