Here's an easy way to cut out all the junk from your Facebook news feed so it only shows you posts from your friends
Reuters Pictures/Carlos Garcia Rawlins
But sometimes you don't want that. Sometimes you just want Facebook to do what it used to do: show you what your friends were up to.Now there's a new Google Chrome extension called "Facebook Friends Feed" that does just that.
"I realized that I visit Facebook too often because there is always something new, but mostly it's stories from people and pages I don't follow. But these stories appear on my news feed because my friends liked them. Having my news feed cluttered like that, I often miss stories from friends themselves," Ivan wrote on Product Hunt.Ivan writes that it has personally already helped him significantly cut down on the time he wastes on Facebook. Not bad for something he says he created in just 24 hours. Bravo.
(h/t The Next Web)
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government