Here's every US state's unemployment rate in February
The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released its monthly estimates for unemployment rates in all 50 US states and the District of Columbia for February, 2016.
The BLS noted that unemployment went down in 22 states between January and February, rose in 8 states, and stayed the same in the remaining 20 states and DC.
February unemployment rates ranged from a low of 2.7% in New Hampshire and South Dakota to a high of 6.6% in Alaska.
Here's every state's February unemployment rate:
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further
- Rajasthan in october: A magical experience