Here's every US state's unemployment rate in February
The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released its monthly estimates for unemployment rates in all 50 US states and the District of Columbia for February, 2016.
The BLS noted that unemployment went down in 22 states between January and February, rose in 8 states, and stayed the same in the remaining 20 states and DC.
February unemployment rates ranged from a low of 2.7% in New Hampshire and South Dakota to a high of 6.6% in Alaska.
Here's every state's February unemployment rate:
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price