Here's everything we know about 'Mario Kart Tour,' the huge new game coming to smartphones this year
- Nintendo's biggest franchise, "Mario Kart," is finally heading to smartphones later this year.
- The game is named "Mario Kart Tour."
- It was planned for an early 2019 launch, but the game was delayed for a few different reasons.
The game is named "Mario Kart Tour," and it's expected to arrive at some point this summer.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
AdvertisementHere's everything we know about Nintendo's first major "Mario Kart" game for smartphones:
1. It's not arriving until this summer.
2. "Mario Kart Tour" is a spinoff game, like "Super Mario Run" and "Mario Kart Arcade GP."
3. Next to nothing is known about the game itself, and Nintendo hasn't shown it in action.
4. "Mario Kart" is a marquee franchise for Nintendo, and it's likely to come at a premium on smartphones.
5. Nintendo's goals with its smartphone business are diverse, but "Mario Kart Tour" seems most likely to fit into one category: "Synergy with Dedicated Video Game System Business."
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions