Here's everything you need to know about 'Batman v Superman' going into the movie
Yet the blockbuster is still shrouded in secrecy.
The latest multi-superhero epic has yet to screen for critics, even while stars Ben Afflek (Batman), Henry Cavill (Superman), and Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) have done rounds of press.
But Warner Bros. has just released a huge batch of new photos that give a closer look at key moments from the film, including behind-the-scenes shots of the actors at work with director Zack Snyder ("Man of Steel," "300").
A lot is riding on the latest from Snyder, who's already signed on to helm two "Justice League" movies next. We'll see if it cashes in at the box office, but at least based on this glimpse, the visuals look stunning.
Check out the photos from "Batman v Superman" and what you need to know about it below.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Google to open its new office in Pune this year, will hire cloud technology experts
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Coimbatore turns Tamil Nadu's COVID-19 hotspot as the positivity rate surges to 26%
- Darwinbox, which helps Adani Group with its HR needs, is the third unicorn of 2022
- Researchers have developed a cheaper COVID-19 test that claims to deliver results in less than 20 minutes
- Bitcoin recovers with equity markets, but altcoins are still struggling to find a bottom
- Emily in Paris: Things that the series got right and wrong about working in advertising