Here's exactly what to say in 10 of the most awkward moments you'll have in a new relationship
Especially in a relationship that's only a few months old, there are bound to be hurt feelings, and embarrassment, and confusion. When do you tell the person you're seeing that you'd like to be exclusive? Or that you're just not into them anymore?
There are no easy answers, and we're not pretending to have them. But for some nuanced insight, we consulted relationship expert Andrea Syrtash, author of "It's Okay to Sleep With Him on the First Date," about how to navigate some of the most uncomfortable dating scenarios.
Read on for Syrtash's top tips on dating with confidence.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction