Here's exactly what to say in 10 of the most awkward moments you'll have in a new relationship
Especially in a relationship that's only a few months old, there are bound to be hurt feelings, and embarrassment, and confusion. When do you tell the person you're seeing that you'd like to be exclusive? Or that you're just not into them anymore?
There are no easy answers, and we're not pretending to have them. But for some nuanced insight, we consulted relationship expert Andrea Syrtash, author of "It's Okay to Sleep With Him on the First Date," about how to navigate some of the most uncomfortable dating scenarios.
Read on for Syrtash's top tips on dating with confidence.
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role