Here's how Apple's new iPhone 8 and iPhone X compare to the top Android smartphones
We won't know exactly how Apple's new iPhone stack up to the competition until we get them in hand.
Some of the iPhone X's components are similar to those in the iPhone 8s. But it has an all-new design, an organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen that covers nearly its entire face, and a new facial-recognition system that's used to unlock it. It will also support wireless charging.
It's hard to tell exactly how the performance of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X will compare to the competition. But in other areas, such as wireless charging and the new display, the new iPhones are catching up with premium Android phones.Here's how the specs on the iPhone 8 and iPhone X compare with those of some of the top Android smartphones on the market:
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19