Here's how different Instagram looked in 2011, and how it's changed over time
Great Apps Timeline
In April 2012, as Facebook was making its way toward an IPO, Mark Zuckerberg shelled out $1 billion to buy Instagram, a 13-person startup with a hot photo-sharing app.Instagram was just two years old, had zero revenue, and needless to say, some people thought Zuckerberg was crazy at the time. But that acquisition could turn out to be one of Zuckerberg's best decisions.
But it's not the first time Instagram has switched up its look. Instagram's interface from 2011 looks a bit goofy today.Great Apps Timeline is a website that tracks how popular apps like Uber or WhatsApp have changed over the years. They put together a walkthrough of how Instagram's look has evolved over time.
Here it is, from 2011 to 2016:
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel