Here's how fintech is taking over the world - and what's coming next
Digital disruption is affecting every aspect of the fintech industry.Over the past five years, fintech has established itself as a fundamental part of the global financial services ecosystem.Advertisement
Fintech startups have raised, and continue to raise, billions of dollars annually, pushing incumbent financial institutions to get in on the action. Legacy players have begun using fintech to remain competitive in a rapidly evolving financial services landscape.
So what's next?Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, explores recent innovations in the fintech space as well as what might be coming in the future in our brand new exclusive slide deck, The Future of Fintech: How Fintech Is Taking Over The World and What Comes Next.
To get your copy of this free slide deck, click here.
- Respite from heat wave likely for Delhi till June 2: IMD
- India has a new scoring system for the COVID batch’s lost semester— where old grades matter
- C'garh: Sanitary pads distributed at quarantine centres
- 9 more returnees test COVID-19 positive in Nagaland; total rises to 18
- 7 more die of COVID-19 in Uttar Pradesh, total cases rise to 7,071