Here's how Google Maps knows when there is traffic
Google Maps is a very useful tool for navigating your way around the world and getting to your destination as quickly as possible. One way it accomplishes this is by predicting traffic and calculating the fastest route. But how is Google able to accurately monitor all of these cars? The answer may creep you out.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Diabetes drug effective in reducing severity in Covid patients: Study
- India Inc sees steepest decline in deal values: report
- All-India Consumer Price Index for agricultural, rural labourers rose in July
- 50% of companies planning job cuts amid economic downturn: Report
- Edtech startup Sunstone raises $35 mn in funding round led by WestBridge Capital