Here's how Google Maps knows when there is traffic
Google Maps is a very useful tool for navigating your way around the world and getting to your destination as quickly as possible. One way it accomplishes this is by predicting traffic and calculating the fastest route. But how is Google able to accurately monitor all of these cars? The answer may creep you out.
Follow Tech Insider: On FacebookGet the latest Google stock price here.Advertisement
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart