Here's how 'Madden 20' rates this year's top rookie quarterbacks
Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- The start of the NFL season is just a few weeks away, and some teams are still trying to find their starting quarterback.
- Five quarterbacks were drafted in the first three rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft, and they could all see some playing time this year.
- "Madden 20," the most popular NFL video game, has ranked this year's rookie quarterback class ahead of the game's August 1 release.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Football season is nearly upon us, and several teams are still wondering who will be leading their offense in when kickoff comes in September. Quarterback has become the most important position in the NFL and having a quality signal-caller can make all the difference when it comes to staying competitive.
After months worth of speculation, five rookie quarterbacks were selected in the first three rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft and they could all see playing time at some point this year.
Of course, we wont know for sure how the picks played out until the season is underway, but "Madden 20," the top NFL video game, has preliminary ratings of this year's quarterback class based on their college performance and combine stats. The game won't be out until August 1, but Electronic Arts has revealed its ratings for this year's rookies.
While the 2018 quarterback class arrived with much higher expectations than this year's bunch, the teams that invested in quarterbacks are still hoping to develop future stars.
Here's how "Madden" ranks this year's quarterback prospects:
6. Daniel Jones, New York Giants — 63 overall
5. Tyree Jackson, Buffalo Bills — 64 overall
4. Will Grier, Carolina Panthers — 66 overall
3. Drew Lock, Denver Broncos — 67 overall
2. Dwayne Haskins, Washington Redskins — 72 overall
1. Kyler Murray, Arizona Cardinals — 73 overall
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World