Here's how much each iPhone Apple makes costs in 15 different countries around the world
- Apple's iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max went on sale September 20.
- Apple also still carries the iPhone XR, 8, and 8 Plus.
- Prices generally range from most expensive in Turkey and Brazil to cheapest in the US and Canada.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
After Apple's "By Innovation Only" event on September 10, when it announced three new phones, you might be thinking about buying a new iPhone.The iPhone 11 Pro Max is the most expensive iPhone you can currently buy, and the iPhone 8 is the cheapest option still sold by Apple.
Here's what each 64 GB iPhone available now costs in 15 different countries.
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Adani Ports shows a record quarterly volume growth while the shares have already run up over 7% in last 5 days
- India saw a 42% rise in hiring in June compared to pre-COVID level, according to latest Labour Market report by LinkedIn
- Microsoft Windows 365 price revealed, now available for business and enterprise users
- Top ten stocks by number of shares traded today
- Here’s why Nifty broke the 16,000 barrier — Titan, HDFC, Nestle and Ultratech tell the story of the euphoria in the Indian stock market