Here's how much each iPhone Apple makes costs in 15 different countries around the world
- Apple's iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max went on sale September 20.
- Apple also still carries the iPhone XR, 8, and 8 Plus.
- Prices generally range from most expensive in Turkey and Brazil to cheapest in the US and Canada.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
After Apple's "By Innovation Only" event on September 10, when it announced three new phones, you might be thinking about buying a new iPhone.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is the most expensive iPhone you can currently buy, and the iPhone 8 is the cheapest option still sold by Apple.
You can buy your iPhone directly from Apple, but prices vary around the world. The most expensive countries tend to have high-priced iPhones for every model, so if you're in Russia, you'll likely pay more no matter which iPhone you choose. Note that a few countries, including Turkey and Brazil, don't yet have price information for the three new iPhones.
Here's what each 64 GB iPhone available now costs in 15 different countries.
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP