Here's how much each iPhone Apple makes costs in 15 different countries around the world
- Apple's iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max went on sale September 20.
- Apple also still carries the iPhone XR, 8, and 8 Plus.
- Prices generally range from most expensive in Turkey and Brazil to cheapest in the US and Canada.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
After Apple's "By Innovation Only" event on September 10, when it announced three new phones, you might be thinking about buying a new iPhone.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is the most expensive iPhone you can currently buy, and the iPhone 8 is the cheapest option still sold by Apple.
You can buy your iPhone directly from Apple, but prices vary around the world. The most expensive countries tend to have high-priced iPhones for every model, so if you're in Russia, you'll likely pay more no matter which iPhone you choose. Note that a few countries, including Turkey and Brazil, don't yet have price information for the three new iPhones.
Here's what each 64 GB iPhone available now costs in 15 different countries.
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore