Here's how much you're worth to these tech giants
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 Power (Mighty Black 4GB RAM 64GB Storage) - 6000mAh Battery |FHD+ Screen | 48MP Quad Camera | Alexa Hands-Free Capable₹ 11499₹ 13999Buy On
- 24% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 (Light Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 12999₹ 16999Buy On
- 21% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 47% OFF
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Cloud Navy, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 39990₹ 70499Buy On
The folks at HowMuch.net have broken down what one person using the services of these companies is worth to that company.
They calculated this by taking the number of active users and dividing that number by the company's market cap - the number of shares multiplied by the price of each share.
Here is what they found:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Microsoft records $20.5 billion in profits for July-September quarter riding on Cloud, Office biz
- Best barbeque sets for an easy grill
- Has the legal battle between PhonePe and BharatPe over ‘Pe’ been going on for too long?
- A panel headed by a retired judge will probe if the Indian government used Pegasus to spy on journalists and other prominent citizens
- Sustainability in India is not just about 'going green’ but also topped with societal needs like equality, inclusiveness, and wellbeing: Report