Here's how much you're worth to these tech giants
Major internet tech companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Yelp, and Twitter only exist because you, the user, patronize them.
The folks at HowMuch.net have broken down what one person using the services of these companies is worth to that company.They calculated this by taking the number of active users and dividing that number by the company's market cap - the number of shares multiplied by the price of each share.Advertisement
Here is what they found:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- 10 abandoned mansions around the world that likely used to be worth millions
- Bolivian president has COVID-19 as virus hits region's elite
- UN says Latin America and Caribbean are COVID-19 'hot spot'
- Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
- Assam reports 5 more deaths, COVID-19 toll rises to 27