Here’s how to enable Airtel Wi-Fi calling on your smartphone
With Wi-Fi calling, users will be able to make and receive calls and SMS over a Wi-Fi network. In addition to having an eligible handset, you will also be required to have Airtel Xstream Fiber network to be able to use
Airtel, on its website, said that the Airtel Wi-Fi calling service will ensure that users get superior indoor coverage, crystal clear conversation and superfast call connection. At present, the service is available on selected Apple, OnePlus, Samsung and Xiaomi handsets.
Compatible handsets for Airtel Wi-Fi calling
- iPhone XR, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
- OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro.
- Poco F1, Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.
- Samsung Galaxy J6, Galaxy On6, Galaxy M30s and Galaxy A10s.
- Ensure that you have an eligible smartphone and are connected to an Airtel Xstream Fiber network.
- Now enable Wi-Fi calling in your device settings. This may vary depending on your smartphone.
- Apple iPhones – Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Wi-Fi Calling > Enable.
- OnePlus – Go to settings > Wi-Fi & Internet > Sim & Network > Sim 1 / Sim 2 > Wi-Fi Calling > Enable.
- Xiaomi – Settings > Sim Cards & Mobile Network > Airtel > Make calls using Wi-Fi > Enable.
- Samsung – Enable Wi-Fi calling from quick settings.
- Restart your device and check for VoWi-Fi symbol in your status bar.
- Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and other stocks to watch out for on May 6
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16