Here's How To Get A Successful Startup Off The Ground, According To The Investors Who Produced Dropbox And Airbnb
Altman and Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz gave a 45-minute presentation to Stanford students about how to build great companies. It's part one of a two-part lecture.
It starts with an idea...
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes