Here's how to properly shake hands in 14 different countries
In Brazil and the United States, a firm handshake is expected. This would be off putting in the UK, as the British like to greet each other with a lighter handshake.
Every country has a unique set of customs, and it is important to recognize and respect cultural differences, especially when conducting business around the world.We created a helpful guide for handshake etiquette across 14 countries, thanks to information from BBC and Mental Floss:
- Infosys had a great year but CEO Salil Parekh expects the next one to be more than twice as good
- Infosys will buy back shares at ₹1,750 — more than what some analysts had expected
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other
- Publicis Groupe consolidates Data Science, Programmatic and Media Tech with Zenith and Starcom, under a common leadership