Here's how Uber is letting you earn from its platform 'UberDost'
While drivers usually have their own solid network, the referral policy has been introduced so that it benefits both the organization as well as the drivers.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: This Indie-musician raised more than Two Lakhs in Six Hours through crowdfunding for his upcoming album
How does it work?
1. UberDOST lets everybody register and refer drivers to join Uber platform in return for a one-time payout once the driver completes a set number of rides
2. UberDOST offers people a flexible, source of extra income which they could pursue full-time or part-time; rapidly growing base of UberDOST in India now
3. UberDOST is an India-first innovation that has been exported to other markets in
ALSO READ: Check out BlueStone.com’s Quirky customized collection for Valentine’s Day
We got in touch with four UberDOSTs to figure out how this program has impacted them.
Popular on BI
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India