Here's how Uber is letting you earn from its platform 'UberDost'
While drivers usually have their own solid network, the referral policy has been introduced so that it benefits both the organization as well as the drivers.
AdvertisementALSO READ: Exclusive: This Indie-musician raised more than Two Lakhs in Six Hours through crowdfunding for his upcoming album
How does it work?
1. UberDOST lets everybody register and refer drivers to join Uber platform in return for a one-time payout once the driver completes a set number of rides
2. UberDOST offers people a flexible, source of extra income which they could pursue full-time or part-time; rapidly growing base of UberDOST in India now
3. UberDOST is an India-first innovation that has been exported to other markets in
ALSO READ: Check out BlueStone.com’s Quirky customized collection for Valentine’s Day
We got in touch with four UberDOSTs to figure out how this program has impacted them.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow