Here's how Uber is letting you earn from its platform 'UberDost'
While drivers usually have their own solid network, the referral policy has been introduced so that it benefits both the organization as well as the drivers.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: This Indie-musician raised more than Two Lakhs in Six Hours through crowdfunding for his upcoming album
How does it work?
1. UberDOST lets everybody register and refer drivers to join Uber platform in return for a one-time payout once the driver completes a set number of rides
2. UberDOST offers people a flexible, source of extra income which they could pursue full-time or part-time; rapidly growing base of UberDOST in India now
3. UberDOST is an India-first innovation that has been exported to other markets in
ALSO READ: Check out BlueStone.com’s Quirky customized collection for Valentine’s Day
We got in touch with four UberDOSTs to figure out how this program has impacted them.
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Apple lays off 100 contract recruiters: Report
- Brazil and Argentina not to replay Football World Cup qualifier
- Tamil Nadu to float tender for setting up 100 EV charging stations along highways
- World's biggest cities face worst air quality: Report
- An 87-year-old woman pulls a Tony Stark by giving a speech at her funeral via AI-powered holograph