Here's the No. 1 sign you're about to get a job offer
The conversation will likely include everything from salary and title to health insurance, vacation, and other perks, she explains. "They'll do their best to entice you to join without exceeding budget parameters. Hiring, in its harshest sense, is a financial agreement between you and an employer."While reference calls or background checks are often the last step before you get the final offer - and also a very good sign you'll be getting good news - you may be unaware of exactly when that occurs depending on the company, "so it's sometimes a difficult barometer," says Taylor. "Really, the compensation discussion is the best indicator."
One piece of advice she has: "As you discuss final compensation, examine how determined your prospective employer appears in reaching a fair agreement. If the conversation is a two-way street - respectful and professional - that will bode well for your prospects."
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’