Here's the pitch deck that convinced investors to pour $6 million into a startup trying to take on Slack and Asana despite entering the market years late
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- 70 new coronavirus cases in Rajasthan
- New Facebook Messenger tool helps you detect scams and other harmful interactions
- COVID-19: Hamirpur district continues to have over one-fourth cases in HP
- South Korea reports 16 new cases of coronavirus
- Standoff continues at India-China border with no indication of 'positive outcome'