Here's The Right Way To Organize Your Refrigerator
Refrigerators are complex and beautiful machines. They're also much more nuanced than you might expect.
For instance, did you know that the doors are the warmest, the bottom shelf the coldest, and the drawers the most humid? What about the fact that many fruits emit a gas that accelerates rotting in vegetables, so they should always be stored separately? Or that you should never put bread or wine on top of your fridge because the warmth will ruin it?We made this simple graphic to help you maximize your food's freshness.
- Atlassian, the maker of Jira and Trello, is looking to hire 300 engineers in India this year
- Night curfew hours extended in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Kanpur City, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Shravasti and Moradabad districts
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan