Here's the right way to roll up your shirtsleeves
There's a trick to rolling up your sleeves. Most men just fold their cuffs over a couple of times until the desired length is achieved.
That's wrong.There are a few problems with that method. It both looks sloppy and has a tendency to come undone at inopportune times. It'll also rest at a weird place on your elbow. Bad form.Advertisement
There's a better way. Instead, unbutton your sleeve and turn it inside out up your arm. Then resume folding it over itself a couple times, starting from the bottom. Stop when you reach the cuff of the shirt. Voilà. It won't come undone, and it'll hit at the right place on your arm for full movement.
Here's a full how-to:
Skye Gould/Business Insider
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Best hair removal creams for women
- Independence day 2020 slogans, quotes and messages from famous personalities