Here's the salary you have to earn to buy a home in 17 major US cities
Buying a home is only getting more expensive.Mortgage website HSH.com has updated its estimate of how much annual income a household would need to buy a home in major metro areas in the US, according to second-quarter 2015 data.
The site looked at median home prices from the National Association of Realtors, along with interest rates for common 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages and property taxes, and insurance costs, to figure out how much money it would take to pay a median-priced home's mortgage, taxes, and insurance in each city - and how much you would have to earn to afford it.Salaries listed are rounded to the nearest $500.
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says COVID-19 positivity rate has gone up to 30%, only 100 ICU beds left
- India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 COVID-19 cases and 1,501 deaths