Here's what $1 million worth of Ford GT supercars looks like
Ford invited the media to get up-close-and-personal with the production GT, of which only 250 will be built this year. In total, 1,000 supercars will be delivered over four years.
The GT starts at $400,000, but I have it on good authority that once the optioning process in finished some owners could be writing a $500,000 check.
Ford brought about $2.5 million worth of GT's, six vehicles, to Utah for us to check out. But only three cars, which together totaled about $1.2 million, were allowed on the track at a time.
Needless to say, the cars looked stunning.
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best car seat for kids in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Best toddler bags for kids in India
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government