Here's What ABC's New Comedy 'Selfie' Is All About
ABC announced last week that it had picked up a new comedy titled "Selfie" - the story of a self-obsessed 20-something woman who is more concerned with "likes" than being liked.
Here's the story of "Selfie" we learned from watching the trailer:
"I'm Eliza Dooley. I wasn't always this fab..."
"When I was sick, not one person called to see if I was okay."
"This is Henry Higgins."
"He's totally boring but he's like mad genius at his job. He made a product that caused satanic hallucinations cool again..."
Henry orders Eliza to "Change your packaging and soften your palette" in order to turn the "vapid, social media obsessed narcissist into a woman of stature."
By the end, Eliza realizes that "the moral of the story is that being friended isn't the same as having friends."
"And sometimes, if you want to capture the moment, you have to live it."
Now watch the full trailer below:
Did you "like" it?
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace
- Delhi reports over 400 cases of dengue in a week, taking the tally to 937
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World