Here's What ABC's New Comedy 'Selfie' Is All About
ABC announced last week that it had picked up a new comedy titled "Selfie" - the story of a self-obsessed 20-something woman who is more concerned with "likes" than being liked.
Here's the story of "Selfie" we learned from watching the trailer:
"I'm Eliza Dooley. I wasn't always this fab..."
"When I was sick, not one person called to see if I was okay."
"This is Henry Higgins."
"He's totally boring but he's like mad genius at his job. He made a product that caused satanic hallucinations cool again..."
Henry orders Eliza to "Change your packaging and soften your palette" in order to turn the "vapid, social media obsessed narcissist into a woman of stature."
By the end, Eliza realizes that "the moral of the story is that being friended isn't the same as having friends."
"And sometimes, if you want to capture the moment, you have to live it."
Now watch the full trailer below:
Did you "like" it?
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI