Here's What Happens When You Set More Than 100 Entrepreneurs And VCs Loose On A Ski Mountain
grabs an investor's attention, and convinces them that its worth betting on. You often only have one chance to make your pitch, so it better be good.
Now, imagine that pitch happening on a chairlift.
New York City VC firm High Peaks Venture Partners just hosted its 8th annual "Peak Pitch" event, where it invited more than 100 investors and entrepreneurs to hit the slopes for a full day of skiing, pitching, boozing, and fun.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report