Here's What Happens When You Set More Than 100 Entrepreneurs And VCs Loose On A Ski Mountain
Now, imagine that pitch happening on a chairlift.
New York City VC firm High Peaks Venture Partners just hosted its 8th annual "Peak Pitch" event, where it invited more than 100 investors and entrepreneurs to hit the slopes for a full day of skiing, pitching, boozing, and fun.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns