Here's what it's like to stay in a Cuban Airbnb, where everything looked great but was actually broken
Tyler Greenfield/Business Insider
Instead of booking rooms in one of the state-run hotels, we decided to stay in a three-bedroom "casa particular," a traditional Cuban home we found through Airbnb, which recently started offering accommodations in Havana.
Our apartment was a few steps from Havana's main drag "La Rampa," the infamous Habana Libre hotel, and the Malecón's seaside views.
We'll have lots of stories about our adventures on the island, which you'll be able to find here.
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge