Here's what it's like to stay in a Cuban Airbnb, where everything looked great but was actually broken
Tyler Greenfield/Business Insider
Instead of booking rooms in one of the state-run hotels, we decided to stay in a three-bedroom "casa particular," a traditional Cuban home we found through Airbnb, which recently started offering accommodations in Havana.
Our apartment was a few steps from Havana's main drag "La Rampa," the infamous Habana Libre hotel, and the Malecón's seaside views.
We'll have lots of stories about our adventures on the island, which you'll be able to find here.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani