Here's What The Massive New Global Real Estate Boom Really Looks Like
There's no question about it: property is back.
After the financial crisis, there was tons of talk about how people might be off property for good for awhile, and how nobody, for a long time, was going to be property for an investment.
That mentality didn't last long.
From California to London to East Asia, property prices and new developments are red hot.
Via Reuters, here's what the boom really looks like.
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor