Here's what would happen if you broke your arm in 7 countries around the world
But how those programs work and how much people pay varies widely. In some cases, patients would leave the hospital with no bill at all. In others, they'd owe lots of money.Business Insider has 14 editions around the world, so we asked our international colleagues what would happen if they were to break an arm in their countries.
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India