Here's What You Can Earn Working At McKinsey
As chronicled by Duff McDonald in his history of the company, "The Firm," the highlights and lowlights include:
Its consultants guided Enron on its path of self-destruction.
"For better or worse," McDonald writes, "McKinsey just might be the most influential collection of talent in the world."
And that talent brings in the big bucks, to the tune of $7 billion in revenue a year.
If you land a gig there, chances are you'll be making bank, too.
According to Glassdoor, here's the combined compensation - annual salary and bonus - for 15 positions at McKinsey, in ascending order:
3. Investment Banking Analyst: $78,957
5. Senior Research Analyst: $88,928
10. Associate: $162,911
12. Management Consultant Associate: $198,977
13. Engagement Manager: $229,158
15. Associate Principal: $376,333
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes