Here's when it makes sense to buy Google's version of Apple Care for your Pixel 2 - and when it doesn't
Google is offering its new Google Preferred Care plan that gives new Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL owners the option to fix accidentally broken phones or replace them if they start to act up.
It's basically Google's version of Apple's Apple Care plan for iPhones.It's worth having a look at Google's Preferred Care plan, as its $129 price tag affords some decent peace of mind if you plan on keeping your Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL for at least two years. Yet, there's one instance when using Google's Preferred Care plan doesn't quite make sense.Advertisement
Here's when it makes sense to buy Google's Preferred Care plan and when it doesn't:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- 63 fresh COVID-19 cases in Jharkhand, count rises to 2,697
- Hopeful about Indian coronavirus vaccine: Tope
- Record 1199-case jump in Pune, COVID-19 count now 26,143
- SSB personnel tests positive for COVID-19 in Sikkim; count rises to 102
- Karnataka task force recommends booth-level committees to fight COVID-19