Here's Where Driverless Cars Will Be Allowed In The UK
- Milton Keynes
The government is spending £10 million on helping the UK's fledgling driverless car industry, and a key part of that is testing them on actual roads.
We won't see driverless cars zipping around all four locations, though. They've been split up for different uses.
Greenwich is going to play host to shuttle vehicles, Bristol has been designated a testing ground for the Venturer consortium (which includes a group of technical universities from across the UK), and Milton Keynes and Conventry will be home to the Autodrive programme.
- Slip and slide: Ten brands that shed the most value in 2023
- Ready to debut: Two Tata SUVs to see facelifts this October, and more
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance