Here's where people spend the most time working out
Californians spend about twice as long working out per week as the residents of North Dakota.
Exercise-tracking apps MyFitnessPal and MapMyFitness recently released an analysis of their users' workout data to assess fitness levels across the United States. One of the variables they measured was users' time spent running, biking, or doing other exercise each week.
Business Insider made this map showing the average amount of time users in each state reported working out:
People who use fitness tracking apps are by no means a random sample of Americans, but the data show some interesting variability in exercise habits around the country.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Omnichannel becomes omniscient as retailers gear up for revenge festive celebration
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data