Here's why cheaper restaurants have longer menus
You must have noticed how you take longer to order your food at a slightly cheaper restaurant as compared to a fancy restaurant?
No, the only reason for this isn't the fact that you tend to take a lot of time to order, but also the presence of a fairly extensive menus at these cheaper
In fact, the cheaper the restaurant, the longer the menu .
Why is that so, you ask?
American chef and food-writer James Kenji Lopez-Alt, popularly referred to as Kenji reveals the real reason behind smaller restaurants having
According to him, based on his own experience he's found out that most often than not, cheaper restaurants are started by first-time restaurant owners or managers who are the ones most likely to link the flagging sales or the low check averages to the fact that there aren't enough options on the menu.
They tend to think putting more stuff on the menu is the solution to every problem ailing the restaurant.
As a result, they are left with a lot of microwavable options and the food you order may not taste as good as it should.
- Night curfew hours extended in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Kanpur City, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Shravasti and Moradabad districts
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan
- Total TV Owning Households grew by 6.9% to reach 210 million in 2020: BARC Report