Himalayan water now has new ''natural flavours'' and here's what that means
It also makes for a great choice for consumers who increasingly seek healthier alternatives in beverages and are calorie-conscious.
The water is available in three flavors – Apple,
Himalayan also has partnered with celebrated designer
Kuttiah also explained the company might look to expand into more flavors in the future pertaining to demand. Himalayan ‘Orchard Pure’ just has around 16 Kcal and around 4 gms of sugar in each bottle with being the pioneer brand to have natural flavours.
Natural flavors derive from a source found in nature, whether it’s a fruit or a vegetable however after processing it and by the time it finds itself in your food, the only difference between artificial flavors and these are that artificial flavours are entirely lab-produced.
AdvertisementHence the difference between natural and artificial flavors is tiny, though natural flavors haven't been proven to have any negative effects on health.
Popular on BI
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Toyota's president said he 'did a little happy dance' after the company dethroned GM to become the bestselling carmaker in the US last year
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World