'Hollow Knight' is the best video game I've played in years - and it's a total steal right now at just $10
I have zero regrets about that decision. "Hollow Knight" is one of the best games I've played in years, and the more I play it, the less I can believe it was built by only three people.
If you're on the fence, consider this: "Hollow Knight" just got its final piece of free downloadable content this week - a new expansion called "Godmaster" - and to celebrate the release, its developers at Team Cherry have decided to put the game on sale for 34% off, which means you're only paying about $9.90 for this incredible game.
Here's why "Hollow Knight" is worth your time and money:
A perfect hybrid of two incredible games.
The art design is gorgeous.
The music makes the game come alive.
The platforming and combat is challenging but fair.
Every area is interconnected, and filled with secret passageways and hidden items.
You can collect different charms on your travels, which give you unique powers and abilities.
Taken as a whole, "Hollow Knight" is an unforgettable experience that's hard to put down.
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu