'Hollow Knight' is the best video game I've played in years - and it's a total steal right now at just $10
Last week, upon reading too many glowing reviews and recommendations, I decided to drop $15 in the Nintendo eShop to buy "Hollow Knight" for the Nintendo Switch.
I have zero regrets about that decision. "Hollow Knight" is one of the best games I've played in years, and the more I play it, the less I can believe it was built by only three people.
If you're on the fence, consider this: "Hollow Knight" just got its final piece of free downloadable content this week - a new expansion called "Godmaster" - and to celebrate the release, its developers at Team Cherry have decided to put the game on sale for 34% off, which means you're only paying about $9.90 for this incredible game.
Here's why "Hollow Knight" is worth your time and money:
A perfect hybrid of two incredible games.
The art design is gorgeous.
The music makes the game come alive.
The platforming and combat is challenging but fair.
Every area is interconnected, and filled with secret passageways and hidden items.
You can collect different charms on your travels, which give you unique powers and abilities.
Taken as a whole, "Hollow Knight" is an unforgettable experience that's hard to put down.
Popular on BI
- Flights could get bumpier as climate change makes air turbulence much more frequent
- A Swiggy user from Hyderabad spends Rs 6 lakh ordering idlis in a year
- Repo rate hike will slow down real estate, reverse post-Covid trends, says industry body to RBI
- Small stocks lag behind in FY23; take bigger hit than bluechip firms
- Tamil Nadu says 'nahi to dahi' over Hindi name on curd packets