Allbirds has dropped a limited-edition sneaker for Cyber Monday
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- For Cyber Monday, Allbirds, the popular online shoe startup, has released a new limited-edition color of its best-selling Wool Runner sneaker.
- The new "SF Grey" upper features different colored soles, laces, and eyelets.
- Allbirds doesn't offer discounts - according to the company, it's because it already offers the best possible price - but the limited-edition drop is sure to please fans of the footwear brand.
- Limited-edition colors often sell out quickly, so if you're a fan, you should act fast.
Allbirds claims it doesn't offer discounts - including on Cyber Monday - because it has "already committed to providing customers with the highest quality product for the best possible price," the company explained in an e-mail to Business Insider. However, the Cyber Monday release of a limited-edition color offers a cool opportunity to get something exciting while you're doing your holiday shopping - or snagging discounts for yourself (no judgement - I'm planning to pick up a pair of the SF Greys today).Allbirds originally started with its iconic Wool Runner sneaker, which have been popular with everyone from celebrities to bartenders to office workers, but has since expanded into Wool Loungers, Tree Runners, Tree Loungers, Tree Skippers, and the new Tree Toppers.
While Allbirds' classic colors like black, white, and dark gray are excellent options, the company's limited-editions have proven incredibly popular, and tend to sell out quickly.If you're a fan, be sure to grab your pair before they're gone.
I'm personally a huge fan of Allbirds. In addition to wearing them regularly at home, they've become my #1 go-to travel shoe, whether I'm trying to get comfortable on a long flight, or need a comfortable, supportive shoe as I spend a day walking on cobblestone city streets in Europe.
Although you can't get a Cyber Monday discount on Allbirds, be sure to check out the rest of our Cyber Monday coverage to get the best possible deals.
The best deal roundups
- Cyber Monday 2018: We found the 30 best product deals and sales online, period
- Cyber Monday 2018: Business Insider's guide to the best tech deals
- 100+ of the best Cyber Monday 2018 store sales to shop now
- 50 Cyber Monday deals from cool startups you should have on your radar this week
- Amazon's Cyber Monday 2018 deals for every category - what's a good buy among thousands of sales
- 40+ Cyber Monday deals on men's clothing, shoes, watches, and accessories
- 50+ of the best Cyber Monday sales on women's clothing, shoes, bags, and jewelry
- The 42 best deals and sales you can get online at Target for Cyber Monday 2018
- The best Walmart Cyber Monday deals you can get on sale right now
- Nordstrom's Cyber Monday sale is huge - we cherry-picked the best deals on coats, boots, and more for men and women
- Macy's Cyber Monday sale has everything from cashmere sweaters to kitchen appliances- here are some of the best deals
- Cyber Monday 2018 deals at Best Buy include $330 off a Surface Pro 6 and $125 off an iPad Pro
- 17 Cyber Monday mattress sales from popular companies like Casper, Leesa, and Helix
- The 20 best-selling products from last year's Black Friday - including the ones that surprised us
The best individual deals
- Casper's Cyber Monday sale is here - save an exclusive 15% on mattresses, sheets, and more with our promo code
- Brooklinen's only sale of the year is going on through Cyber Monday - here's how to save up to 20% on sheets and bedding
- Popular bedding startup Parachute Home has slashed all of its prices by 20% for Cyber Monday - here's what to buy
- Everlane's rare 'Choose What You Pay' sale is a different kind of Cyber Monday deal
- Cult-favorite sock startup Bombas has launched a sitewide sale for 20% off everything, now through Cyber Monday
- 15 great deals you'll find during L.L.Bean's Cyber Monday sale
- Mejuri, one of our favorite fine jewelry startups, is having a rare sale for Cyber Monday with up to 20% off
- Wildly popular mattress startup Leesa is offering up to $235 off a new mattress for Business Insider readers as a Cyber Monday deal
- Cult-favorite women's work and gym bag startup Dagne Dover is offering 20% off for Cyber Monday
- Mott & Bow's incredibly comfortable jeans are up to 35% off right now through Cyber Monday
- Microsoft has Cyber Monday deals on the Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Xbox One
Find the best holiday deals on our Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday Deals page. Subscribe to our newsletter..
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
- Tech giants Google, Amazon, and Apple back work authorisation in US for spouses of H-1B visa holders
- This new book about saving a forest as big as 178,000 football fields is only partly fictional
- Cyclone Tauktae causes heavy rains in Kerala — coastal areas are badly affected
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat