Best Buy is discounting Hisense's 4K smart TVs by up to $100 - you can also get a $50 credit for Fubo TV
- Hisense has been making some of the best budget TVs for the past few years.
- The affordable Hisense H8F series, in particular, is known for its excellent image quality with a 4K resolution and support for HDR video.
- For a limited time, the TVs are on sale at Best Buy, and they all cost $400 or less.
- You'll also get a $50 credit for the live sports streaming service Fubo TV.
- The deals may not last long, so it's worth acting quickly.
Hisense has been making some incredible TVs at great prices over the past few years - and now, you can get some of those TVs for even lower prices than you normally would.
The Hisense R7E and H8F series TVs are on sale at Best Buy right now for up to $100 off. The deal also comes with a $50 credit for FuboTV, a live sports TV streaming service.
Although the discounts aren't super high, the TVs have great image quality and are all really affordable with price tags of $400 or less, so they're great deals. Here are the best deals.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Putin and Russia, Xi sees a counterweight to American influence: White House
- Back to Square One: Nifty circles back to levels last seen in September 2021, markets likely to end 2023 in the red
- From RO systems to boiling: Here’s how Indians are dealing with impure drinking water
- RBI directs all banks to keep branches open till March 31 for annual closing
- Sensex, Nifty50 edge up in morning trade driven by auto and PSU bank stocks