Microsoft's new Surface laptop lineup is up for preorder at Best Buy and the Microsoft Store - here's everything you need to know
- Microsoft has finally announced a new lineup of Surface products, including the Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.
- The devices are all built for performance and portability, plus they're beautifully designed.
- All three devices are already available for preorder at Best Buy and the Microsoft Store.
All three of the devices are follow-ups to much-loved Microsoft Surface devices from last year - and if you're in the market for a Windows 10 laptop or 2-in-1 device, these should be near the top of your list.
You can already preorder Microsoft's new laptops and 2-in-1s at Best Buy and the Microsoft Store right now.
How much do the new Microsoft Surface devices cost?
- Surface Laptop 3: $999+ at Best Buy and Microsoft (ships October 22)
- Surface Pro 7: $749+ at Best Buy and Microsoft (ships October 22)
- Surface Pro X: $999+ at Best Buy and Microsoft (ships November 5)
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 specs and price
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 specs and price
Microsoft Surface Pro X specs and price
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction